The Islamic Post Blog


Army Specialist Initiates Lawsuit For Injuries Sustained on 9/11 by Khalida
January 2, 2009, 8:13 am
Filed under: January Volume I- 2009, National | Tags: ,

On December 15, 2008 Specialist April Gallop, a former administrative specialist for the United States Army with top secret clearance, filed suit in a New York district court against former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, outgoing Vice President Dick Cheney, and unknown culpable parties. In the first lawsuit of its kind, a 9/11 survivor and Pentagon official is seeking damages for injuries sustained on the fatal day of the terrorist attacks for herself and her son, who was 2 months old at the time. California attorney William Veale, a member of Lawyers For 9- 11 Truth, represents Spc. Gallop in the demand-for-trial document which, in general, laments the thousands of American lives lost on 9/11. In particular, it seeks answers for the 125 killed at the most secure building in the United States and headquarters for the Department of Defense, the Pentagon, almost one hour after the initial plane struck the Twin Towers in Manhattan. The majority of the complaint rests with the allegation that “no alarms, no hints, no warnings, nothing” indicated that Pentagon officials should evacuate the building or take any precautions for their safety.
The lawsuit also alleges there to have been a widespread conspiracy that allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place, and that the real terrorists in the case were government and military officials. The main purpose of the lawsuit is to force telling documents to be submitted to public record. “With a lawsuit and with legal action you can get those documents (by subpoena) and then you can put the pieces of the puzzle together,” said Spc. Gallop told Alex Jones of Info wars in an interview.
The following account from Gallop, a first hand witness at the scene, is compiled from the actual text of the lawsuit:
April Gallop’s desk was roughly 40 feet from the point where the plane allegedly hit the outside wall. As she sat down to work, just when she turned on her computer, a huge explosion occurred, and at least one more that she heard and felt. There was an explosion and then another. Walls collapsed and the ceiling fell in. April Gallop and her baby both suffered substantial head and brain injuries, which seriously affect them still today. She alleges to have been directed by her supervisor to rush and begin work, as soon as she arrived that day, without dropping her baby off at child care until she was finished. Hit in the head, she was able to grab the baby and make her way, along with other survivors caught in the area, towards the daylight showing through a blasted opening in the outside wall.
According to her account, there was no airplane wreckage and no burning airplane fuel anywhere; only rubble and dust. A number of those present inside the building and out have attested to this fact in published reports.
April Gallop asserts that injuries to herself and her son (and the injuries and innocent deaths of other civilian and military officials at the Pentagon that day) could have been avoided had an alarm been sounded. However, despite the undoubted knowledge of the defendant commanders and operators in the system that an unknown aircraft was headed towards Washington, possibly as part of the apparent terrorist suicide attack begun earlier in New York — and in spite of well-established Pentagon emergency evacuation procedures and training — there was no alarm. The lawsuit questions why, when an unauthorized non-military plane was headed towards the Pentagon on a day when two apparently hijacked planes had hit the Twin Towers, wasn’t she evacuated with her baby? Why weren’t alarms going off and all the people in the building rushing to safety? Due to the conspiracy and defendants’ actions and flagrant failures to act, in furtherance of it, one hundred and twenty-five  members of the Military and civilian employees died in the bombing. Many more, including Spc. Gallop and her child, were seriously hurt.
April Gallop insists that the deaths and injuries were needless as the government and military were well-aware of the threat of Al Qaeda. At the time the Clinton Administration was succeeded by that of George W. Bush and defendant Dick Cheney,  an extensive, complex U.S. counter-terrorism effort against Al Qaeda was in progress, involving personnel and resources from a number of government agencies in January 2001. This included the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the U.S. Military, and others, requiring coordination between these agencies at the highest levels. The Chief of Counterterrorism under President Clinton, Richard Clarke, was retained by Bush, but later strongly criticized the Bush Administration for ignoring the Al Qaeda threat, allowing the effort begun under Clinton to lapse, to the point where he felt constrained to apologize to the families of those who died, for the failure he said led directly to the devastation of September 11th.
This is only the tip of the iceberg of the allegations set forth by Spc. Gallop., some of which mentioned testimony from the 9/11 Commissions, which the lawsuit claims were not followed up on, as well as various technical expert opinions used to cast serious doubt upon the 9/11 official story. “We’ve got the law on our side,” said Gallop’s attorney, Mr. Veale, to Stephen C. Webster of RawStory.com, where the complete text of the lawsuit can be found.

Advertisements

Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: